What Does it Mean to be a Top Woman in Hardware & Building Supply?
Many of them lead businesses, others work behind the scenes. And whether they’re in the limelight or the background, the individual members of the Top Women of Hardware & Building Supply deserve to be commended for their contributions.
To win this award means you are seen and heard and deserve recognition for all of the hard work that you do in your industry.
We here at HBSDealer are ecstatic to host this event year after year to shine a spotlight on these women and celebrate their achievements with their teammates.
How Does it Work?
- Now Open!
- Our nomination window is open from March 15th - June 15th, 2023
- This is the time for employees, managers, friends, and anyone in the industry to nominate a top woman that they feel deserves to be recognized.
- Next Step
- After the window closes, our team will carefully select the winners for each category after reviewing all submissions.
- The winners will be notified afterwards via individual emails.
- They will be announced and featured in our Class of 2023 Top Women article.
- And displayed on this website.
- Click here to see the 2022 winners: 2022 HBSD Top Women Issue
- How it Works for Winners
- Winners have access to complimentary registration and get to attend this 2-day event for free.
- Winners can also invite one friend to join them at a discounted rate.
- Details provided in your congratulatory email
- Please note, the hotel stay and transportation (flight/train/cab) are NOT included.
- Day One
- The awards celebration kicks off with a cocktail hour leading into a delicious dinner that will be followed by the award presentation.
- Then we'll keep the celebration going with an after party! This night is all about honoring the hard work that women are accomplishing year-round and we feel you deserve to have some fun!
- How We Celebrate the Winners at the Ceremony
- We ask for headshots and brief bios from all of the winners in order to shine a spotlight on who each woman is and provide insight into their professional background.
- These headshots will be displayed on screen during the awards as each woman is called up to the stage to be recognized.
- We will ask a few winners to give a brief speech if they'd like, but this is optional and not required of everyone.
- Day Two
- Breakfast will be followed by the keynote speaker and panel discussions ranging from career growth to industry changes to inspirational advice.
- Then we offer a great opportunity to mix & mingle with mentors at a networking luncheon.
- This concludes our spectacular event!